Highmark Walk For A Healthy Community
Out of an abundance of caution and for the protection and safety of our Walk participants and volunteers, the 2021 Highmark Walks for a Healthy Community will be an online only fundraiser and virtual walk again this year.
Here’s how you can participate and support BIAPA:
2. Register or Donate
3. Run, Walk, or Roll any time through Thursday, July 15|
ADD TO THE FUN!
4. Download and print the Highmark/BIAPA #biapastrong poster that’s on this page
5. After your walk, take a photo of yourself holding the Highmark/BIAPA poster and post it on your social media account with your own message sharing why you’re walking and using the hashtag #biapastrong and tag your photo BIAPenn.
6. Smile! You’re supporting the thousands of people in Pennsylvania’s brain injury community!
Remember - you can Run, Walk or Roll as often as you’d like up until July 15! And when you so, please share on social media.
CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE BIAPA HIGHMARK POSTER.
SPECIAL INCENTIVES AND RECOGNITION FOR BIAPA WALKERS!
Individuals who document their walks on Facebook will be entered into a special competition. Three individuals in each of these categories will receive a restaurant or grocery store gift card:
- Walking the most miles
- Walking in a location the farthest distance from Harrisburg
- Walking in the most unusual location
Plus: the team that raises the most money for BIAPA will be recognized at the BIAPA Annual Conference in Lancaster in October.