Help, Hope and Healing
Our mission is to foster a community of education, advocacy, support, and research to maximize the quality of life for those with brain injuries and their families
Join us for our 2021 Annual In-Person Conference!
Celebrating Connections and Collaboration in Brain Injury Rehabilitation
The Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania (BIAPA) is pleased to offer its Annual In-Person Conference October 24-26th at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square in Lancaster, PA.
- Designed for Professionals, Survivors, Family Members, Caregivers & Volunteers
- 15 CEU In-Person Conference Opportunities
- 7 Bonus On-Demand CEUs Available Post Conference
- Experts present on Ethics, Headaches, Sleep, Opioids, Supports and More!
- Exhibits & Poster Presentations
- Networking and Social Opportunities
- Silent Auction
- Scholarships Available (application available May 1)
- Safety Protocols per CDC Guidelines