About Our Conference
Designed for Professionals, Survivors, Family Members, Caregivers & Volunteers
- 16 CEU In-Person Conference Opportunities
- 7 Bonus On-Demand CEUs Available Post Conference
- Experts present on Ethics, Headaches, Sleep, Opioids, Supports and More!
- Exhibits & Poster Presentations
- Networking and Social Opportunities with safety protocols per CDC Guidelines
- Silent Auction
- Scholarships Available
Congratulations to BIAPA Award recipients, who were honored at the 2022 Conference. Pictured with BIAPA President Ann Marie McLaughlin are (from left) Row 1: Members of Kara Latshaw's family, Allyson Diane Hamm, Madeline DiPasquale. Row 2: Jack Cavanaugh, Eileen Fitzpatrick-DeSalme, Paul Brooks. Missing from these photos are Amanda Burgy Allemang, Joan Steinberg and Cheryl McCutcheon. CLICK HERE to read about all of the 2021 and 2022 BIAPA Award recipients.