About Our Conference
REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 1, 2021
- Designed for Professionals, Survivors, Family Members, Caregivers & Volunteers
- 15 CEU In-Person Conference Opportunities
- 7 Bonus On-Demand CEUs Available Post Conference
- Experts present on Ethics, Headaches, Sleep, Opioids, Supports and More!
- Exhibits & Poster Presentations
- Networking and Social Opportunities
- Silent Auction
- Scholarships Available (application available May 1)
- Safety Protocols per CDC Guidelines
Call for Posters
Share your expertise, research, and contributions in the field of brain injury rehabilitation during our 2021 conference.
View Our Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
Learn About the Venue
Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square
Learn about the COVID-19 safety protocols for the venue and more about this Lancaster, PA destination.
Will be updated per state guidelines.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact 833-242-7248.